divendres, 9 d’abril del 2010

Informal letter

Hello mummy and daddy!

It's been two weeks since I left and I have many things to tell you!
I'm sure you cannot imagine what life here is like... everything is totally different. I work everyday from 9am to 5pm. During all these days I've been able to know many people and the extrem poverty they live in. However, I really enjoy helping all those families and ill people. I trully feel myself useful.
Sometimes we go round the villages and give them some medicines. That's when I realize how poor life is here though the smile in their faces is so satisfactory.
As for me, I've met so many great people from the organisation. In fact, we are thinking of setting off together to R.D Congo as we have five days off!
Hope everything is fine at home, see you soon!

Love,


Blair Waldorf