dijous, 22 d’abril del 2010

2010/2011

The fact of finishing 2nd of batxillerat don't mean just leaving the high school but lots of things: chosing a degree, moving to another city, meeting new people... starting a new way of life.
At last I have decided to study Industrial Engineering at the UPC (universitat politècnica de catalunya). It is a varied degree where you do a little bit of everything and it has infinite professional opportunities. This might have been some of the characteristics that have finally convinced me. Everybody told me: "if you are not so sure it's better to study Industrial Engineering 'cause it's the most general one and then you can specialize in many things.
On the other hand there is the factor of living. In spite of not knowing anyone, I'm decided to go to a residence at least for the first year. I haven't chosen one yet, though. I have to confess that I'm quite afraid even though beeing determined.
Anyway, I'm sure this new way of life is going to be very postive. I already know I'll have to study a lot, but I'll try to have fun as well (I'm sure I will!loool).

3 comentaris:

laurapenkert ha dit...

This career seems to be a really good option for you, I think it fits you in a way.
This summer is also the start for a new life for me! I think I’m going to study in Germany, but I still haven’t definitely decided where nor what... If I could choose, I would like to share a flat with another student, because I don’t like the idea of living all alone.
I hope for all of us that our university life will be great!
See you on Monday!

get rich or die trying ha dit...

I'm sure you will do an excellent task at the univesrity. I'm happy that you already know your future, however at the same time I'm confused thinking what is the best solution for me.

In case you will go to Barcelona I hope we will meet in a party ;).
Last days I'm also thinking about the next year seeing that my marks finally aren't bad so I'm sad because those of us will continue our lifes in a different place, but this is life law. Well Julia CU tomorrow ;)) Frankiee...

esk0rnacabras ha dit...

Good luck Julia
It sounds so difficult!
I hope you enjoy your studies living in Barcelona :)! and sure you'll get a good job after that much study

bye! Marta.